Business Grade Reliability on Australia’s Biggest Network
- Australia’s biggest ADSL2+ network
- Static IP address for networking
- Uptime guarantee of 99.6%
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- FREE upgrade to higher plan anytime
- Pre-configured Modem/Router
- Australian based technical support team
- 10 email addresses
- Monitor your data usage online
- Free Dial Up service included for backup
SLAs with guarantees and refunds
We’re confident of delivering Business Grade performance that won’t let you down, but if for some reason we don’t live up to it, we refund money back into your pocket. Guaranteed.
A network with stability and service
Our network has been designed specifically for businesses, is un-contended and managed in real time. Our Australian based Helpdesk support team are all engineers in their own right so should you ever have questions about your Internet service, they will be able to help quickly and knowledgeably.
Choose how much data you want
Just select how much data you need over a month dependent on how often you use the internet and how much data you download.
Ethernet in the First Mile Internet
Exceptional Value for Money Ethernet Service
- Business Grade Service Level Agreement with Uptime Guarantee of 99.6%
- Good coverage in Major Capital Cities
- Australian Based Technical Support with Experienced Engineers
- Powered by the Soul Ethernet network
- Symmetrical Upload and Download Speeds
Huge Bandwidth… small price tag
For businesses that need bandwidth to burn, but not with the hefty price tag that normally comes with a Ethernet technology. Our EFM services can provide up to 20Mb/20Mb of bandwidth. Perfect for those that require fast Internet access.
No excess usage charges
Simple unlimited download, unshaped plans so you can use as much as you need without the fear of excess charges. No need to worry at the end of each month about being slowed to an unbearable speed either.
Service Level agreement with rebates
Basic Service Level Agreement that provides financial rebates should we not meet our promises. We believe so much in our products and services, we’re prepared to put our money where our mouth is.
eLine Private WAN
Value for Money Private Wide Area Networking Solution
- Business Grade Service Level Agreement with Uptime of 99.9%
- Perfect solution for customers with multiple office locations sharing information or resources
- Powered by robust AAPT Ethernet network
- Symmetrical upload and download to support business use
- Customer reporting on bandwidth and usage patterns
- Static IP address for networking
- 24 x 7 technical support with experienced engineers
Reliability and affordability
Powered by exceptionally robust AAPT Ethernet network. eLine provides high speed Internet access using Mid-Band Ethernet, so addresses the critical speeds needed by many businesses today – between 2 and 100 Mbps*. It is more reliable than traditional services such as ADSL, because if there is a fault on one line, the other lines remain operational and so continue to provide a service at a slightly reduced speed.
Faster uploads are critical for many businesses today
Whilst ADSL or ADSL2+, may be adequate for surfing the web and downloading music or games, most businesses today are producers, not just consumers of data. This means they commonly require as much upload as download bandwidth. Whether to support your mail-server, web-servers, virtual private network, business voice, or point-to-multipoint connections or other services used over the internet, high-speed uploads are critical for business efficiency.
SHDSL Business Broadband
Business Grade Broadband with the Same Upload and Download Speeds
- Best Broadband for Hosted Voice
- Perfect for Video Conferencing
- Ideal for online applications such as CRM
- Uptime guarantee of 99.95% with Service Level Agreements, Restoration Targets and Rebates D Static IP Address for networking
- Guaranteed bandwidth optional
- Australian based technical support
Mission critical business broadband
When it just has to work, fast, both upload and download SHDSL is the broadband connection of choice. If your business uses online applications when saving and retrieving data, time is critical. You need a data connection that delivers. Simply put, if your business needs to be online, no ifs, no buts, then our SHDSL Broadband is for you